jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
You refined by:
Albany, Auckland (undo)
- This employer requires a fit and hard-working person to assist with the renovation of an old house.
- The successful candidate will be helping the builder/owner…
- We are happy to be flexible around study commitments and can implement a job share situation between two students.
- A small amount of training with dealing with a group of children will be provided however seeking someone who has a good understanding and loves working with…
- Initially this role is part time but for the right person we have a career path in our growing business based in the water industry.
- Our vision is to provide the best home and community-based health, disability and rehabilitation support in New Zealand.
- Part-time and full-time opportunities.
- Drive to develop knowledge and understanding of the water / wastewater industry.
- We have an opportunity within our team as an Operations Controller!
- Our vibrant & fun company culture embraces individuality, encouraging our staff to express themselves.
- Paid day off on your birthday.
- Basic or higher competence with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- OCS is trusted by over 20,000 clients around the globe to deliver essential and…
- Are you keen to further your management skills and succession plan into a store management role?
- We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to…
- Due to the multilingual nature of the area, the successful candidate will need to have exceptional communication skills, and the ability to speak another…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.