jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer.
- They live and shop the brands where they work.
- Part of the Cotton On Group family, we are inspired by empowering women all over the world and are committed to making this a reality through our philanthropic…
- You will bring to the role, proven experience in a busy reception role along with day-to-day office administration skills, awesome customer service experience,…
- No Relocation or Visa support is offered for these roles.
- Referral Bonuses are only applicable to current employees of adidas Pacific.
- You will need to be confident asking the right questions, tailoring personalised solutions for customers, and educating them on making their banking easier.
Auckland City, Auckland
- If you are not comfortable with the handling of all foodstuffs, please do not apply, as we need complete flexibility with the team members working.Although…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’re seeking a talented individual who can demonstrate an understanding of and experience in delivering high quality academic outcomes for our students, and in…
- Late night Thursday and a Saturday 9 hours per week but increased hours over the Christmas Period.
- Are you a team player, energetic and committed to success?
- Excellent English and customer service skills.
- Copthorne Auckland City has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Receptionist to join the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.