jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- As back up to the Practice Manager, the successful applicant will have great reception skills dealing with patients, answering the phone, taking payments and…
- This is a busy, varied role from front line reception to telephone to makeup application to administration and everything in between!
- Ryman Healthcare's Bruce McLaren Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you looking for a rewarding role with lots of opportunity for…
- Although hours a week is currently listed at 20, there may be opportunity for more work in future for the right candidate!
- One of our key tasks is reporting.
- Can work well with students, families and whānau, educators and community agencies?
- A full current driver's licence.
- Assistive Technology Co-ordinator Role.
- Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work.
- Opportunity for growth and career development.
- We’d love to hear from you!
- We are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing.
- Receiving paper form applications and creating an electronic file.
- PERMANENT PART-TIME ADMINISTRATION OFFICERS.
- Accurately entering in high volumes of data.
- The Administrator is a key point of contact for academic and professional staff and visitors to the departments and the ability to work respectfully and…
Alpha Recruitment NZ
Auckland City, Auckland
- Working collaboratively in a team environment, and always striving to do the ‘right thing’.
- Alpha Recruitment is New Zealand owned and operated and has been…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.