jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Coffix on Albert Street is looking for a part time Barista and Front of House.
- The following hours below will vary from how busy the store is.
- We employ more than 5400 academic and professional staff to support over 41,000 students, making us one of NZ’s largest employers.
- Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for 2nd/3rd/4th year students who want long term work while studying.
- Full training will be provided so that you understand our policies, systems…
Auckland City, Auckland
- You must be able to work roster based shifts, including late nights, weekends and public holidays.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our great…
- Receptionists provide professional and customer focussed reception service for Accommodation, directing and referring enquiries from staff, students and the…
- We are looking for a part-time employee who is passionate about good food and healthy living - ideally a high energy, hard working, team oriented person looking…
- This position is Permanent, Full Time - and for the right candidate there may be flexibility in hours.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or…
- We have permanent roles available between 15-30 hours per week, over a minimum of 3 days, plus fixed term contracts for 6 months, working between 25-37.5 hours…
- Within our teams we need flexible people who are willing to help out with other brands and general pharmacy sales and advice.
- You will need a driver's licence in order to visit clients.
- Who are we and our vision?
- We are a high-growth business in the Anti-Money Laundering (AML)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.