You refined by:
Mangere, 2022 (undo)
jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
- The ideal candidates will be flexible and able to work overtime when required in this busy fast paced environment.
- The responsibilities of this role include:
- The role will be 45 hours a week but we can be flexible for the right individual.
- There is opportunity for ongoing work for the right candidates!
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- We are looking for two reliable food and beverage attendants to join our team in Mangere.
- Times of work varies as you will be on shift work but breakfast starts…
- A current fork hoist and reach licence.
- You will be dedicated to a high standard of work, be flexible and committed to getting the job finished.
- Selling additional over the counter rental products.
- This role is a fixed term full time role to assist with our busy summer period, based in Auckland Airport…
- These roles are great for students looking for work over the summer.
- Foodies is a team of 22,000 New Zealanders and we serve over 1.3 million customers every…
- Have your own vehicle and drivers licence.
- We are looking for a star candidate who is interested in working as our Maintenance person at our Burger King Mangere…
- Te Wānanga o Aotearoa has been providing exceptional value for more than 30 years to students and communities across New Zealand.
- Start Date | January 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.