jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
You refined by:
Newmarket, Auckland (undo)
- Want to get paid to have FUN at work?
- Looking for a CAREER in the food industry?
- Do you absolutely LOVE Mexican food?
- Want to work Full / Part time.
- A current NZ driver's license with the ability to drive large manual 4WD.
- We are looking for a Hydrologist to join the team!
- Kimberly-Clark are constantly searching for new ways to make life better for our consumers, our customers and our planet.
- SAP R3 (Knowledge of APO);
- Tasked with managing the performance of all third party logistics and freight providers to support the New Zealand supply chain whilst ensuring the right…
- 4 day working week for the right candidate.
- Adult education certificate or Training delivery qualification and/or experience.
- World-class skills for industry.
- Organise, plan and coordinate treatment plants' community liaison meetings and Mana Whenua meetings.
- We are looking for an experienced Coordinator to join our…
- Must be flexible, confident and hard working with a great attitude and enjoy working in a team environment.
- If you’d like to apply, please email a cover letter…
- You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
- Design the information architecture, interface, and interaction flow of our…
- That means our staff work in an environment where they are safe and well and they have ownership and control over the work they do.
- You will need to be:
- Schedule consultations over the phone, prepare presentations and do live handovers for our solar sales specialists.
- Do you want to be part of our team?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.