jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
You refined by:
Onehunga, Auckland (undo)
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- Applicants need to have the legal right to work in NZ to be considered for this position.
- To be successful in this role, you will be a rich part of our…
Nick Scali Furniture
- Stock picker licence is preferred but not essential.
- Nick Scali Furniture was established over 50 years ago and is now one of Australia's largest importers of…
- Are you ready to join our team at our Peter Alexander store, Onehunga as a Part Time Sales Assistant?
- The hours required for this role are Sunday 11 - 4…
- If you LOVE makeup, if you LOVE retail, if you want to be part of a fun team that works hard and plays hard then read on.
- You’ll have a passion for making people happy and providing great customer service, take pride in cooking some mouth-watering food to the best of your ability,…
- Must be able to work over Christmas and New Years period.
- Opportunity to pick up more hours over Xmas Trade/New Year trade at our St Lukes and New Market stores…
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- Work is available Monday - Friday between 8am-5pm, although the employer has advised that they are open to discussion surrounding the shift start times to be…
- Maintain high personal presentation in the provided uniform to meet the Subway® brand and guest expectations.
- Previous experience in food preparation, catering,…
- This is a pivotal role within the business, managing front Reception, welcoming visiting members, managing all incoming calls and assisting with various…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.