jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
You refined by:
Onehunga, Auckland (undo)
- New Zealand's leading Handbag and Luggage retailer is currently seeking to fill a Retail Management position to build on the success at this location.
$50,000 a year
- We're willing to consider candidates with experience in the industry who are looking for a career advancement, training will be provided.
- KPI’s and sales targets are your second language!
- You love getting to know your customer, understanding what they love and delivering every time.
- Easy and natural selling style is expected, and fantastic resources will be provided to help you to progress - and for you to ensure the continued development…
- A New Zealand resident or who has a valid New Zealand work permit.
- Please apply with a current CV to email@example.com.
- Has a clean driver’s licence.
- A valid NZ work visa.
- If you are looking for an Onehunga based Office Management role, then look no further!
- Organise and coordinate team meetings.
- Onehunga location - no late nights!
- They took NZ by storm and have been in rapid growth mode over the last two years opening new stores left right and centre!
- Has a current clean driver’s licence.
- Is a New Zealand resident or who has a valid New Zealand work permit.
- Has a good command and understanding of English.
- No work eligibility is required, I am willing to sponsor the right candidate (e.g. visa) (Preferred).
- Optimise the delivery time by utilising the current and…
- Using point of sale and eftpos systems for sales transactions.
- From Lake Wanaka New Zealand, Mons Royale create merino apparel that delivers both technical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.