jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Proven experience in high-volume reception and/or administration roles.
- Must hold a full and current drivers licence.
- Maintain a safe and tidy worksite.
- The role is full on sales hunting - going after new business and making it happen. you will need to be:
- Send your c.v. today and feel free to give me a call:…
- Please email me your c.v. today and we can start the ball rolling and feel free to call for a confidential chat : Yvonne: 022 1757329.
- Please send through your c.v. today and feel free to call me for a confidential chat: Yvonne: 022 175 7329.
- This organisation is a market leader in its field -…
- As the HR Business Partner, you will provide both strategic and operational HR support to your client groups, ensuring that they have the right capability to…
- Based in Penrose, this employer offers high-quality commercial air conditioning services to the Auckland region .
- Experience with Xero & Aroflo a bonus.
- This growing organisation based in Auckland is currently seeking an Account Payable officer to join their busy team.
- Pays great attention to detail.
- An excellent company culture, uncapped earning potential, ongoing training and a company car are just a few of the benefits that are on offer for the right…
- Full Class 1 driver licence (both manual and automatic) & Class 2 desirable.
- Our Hirepool Vehicle Rentals team provide expert advice to business, commercial and…
- Great career development opportunity for a HSE practitioner.
- In this role you will be proactively managing and maintaining Hirepool's Health and Safety…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.