jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Full training will be provided.
- This is an ideal role for a graduate or almost graduate with a degree in Property, Facilities/Construction Management or…
- If you excel in your current role, have a passion for creativity couped with excellent time management skills, a strong customer focus and love teamwork, we…
- If you excel in your current role, have a passion for creativity and great attention to detail, have a strong customer focus and love teamwork, we want you on…
- Full driver licence and able to drive a manual.
- Our business is a kiwi company that has been around since 2004 and are at the top of our game.
Cristal Air International (HRV International Suppo...
- Please note, all applicants must have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand.
- In fact, since we started in 2003, we've helped over 500,000 Kiwis love…
Eurofins Australia New Zealand
- This opportunity is only open to candidates who are eligible to work in Australia/New Zealand, and already have work rights or an appropriate working visa.
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of wine, a cold beer or a bottle of water to quench your thirst after a full day?
- O-I is a truly global enterprise.
- Our client is looking for an all round general admin/office person to take on a very busy and multitasking position.
- Warm calling as well as prepping quotes.
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer or a bottle of sparkling water, well it was probably made by us, we are O-I and we are the…
- Proven experience in high-volume reception and/or administration roles.
- Must hold a full and current drivers licence.
- Maintain a safe and tidy worksite.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.