jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- (So this job is not suitable for school students or students on an international visa that requires they work no more than 20 hours per week as there may be…
- We are looking for a person to work Fridays and Saturday 10am - 3.30pm, with opportunity for more hours negotiable.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa (valid for at least a year).
- This permanent part time job position requires you to…
- We are a New Zealand owned accessories brand with a loyal and stylish client base and is known for its quality handbags and exceptional designs.
- Have good spoken and written English language skills and be reliable and punctual.
- Using our in-house point of sale and customer order systems.
- You will be responsible for making consistently outstanding coffee for all customers,.
- This employer provides specialist food, hospitality and support services…
- A current and valid drivers licence, either:
- International divers licence (valid only for the first 12 months you are in New Zealand, by which stage you will…
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Operating since 1976 and with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!), Bed…
- We are looking for a nanny for our two girls aged 8 and 11.
- You would need to be available in the afternoon, 3pm till 6pm .
- This will begin in early February .
- There is a lot more to this role – call me to discuss – Susan Lord 099688477 or apply via the link.
- Work for a NZ owned business that enables their customers to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.