jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
- Full training and support is provided, so don't worry if you haven't worked in retail before as this is your chance to kick start your retail Career with…
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Looking for weekend cafe superstar to join our team in Takapuna, North Shore.
Sime Darby Motors
- Previous experience in an admin and reception role.
- Variety and scope to add to your existing reception experience.
- What can you look forward to?
- There will be plenty of work perks for someone willing to put in full effort, and room for advancement if you're the right person.
- Other benefits include flexible working hours, a great entertainment account for our team’s Social Club epic activities and your birthday off work!
- We are looking for responsible people with a strong work ethic to be part of our home packing/unpacking, reorganising, and downsizing team.
- Competence with MS Excel and Word is essential and experience with ERP systems and generate computer applications a major advantage.
- We are a digital tech app startup based in Takapuna with one of New Zealand's biggest investor.
- Currently we work in small team of 2-3 people and starting to…
- Your key role will be administrative and reception in nature whilst getting trained and up skilled to help choose frames and lenses for customers’ vision needs.
Be the first to see new jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.