jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
You refined by:
Store Manager (undo)
- We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every…
Auckland City, Auckland
- You will need to be flexible to work weekdays between 8:30 am - 6:00 pm and late nights between 8:30 am to 9:30 pm, and weekends (retail trading hours within…
- Only applicants with the legal right to work in NZ will be considered for this role.
- Product discounts and free barista coffee.
Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Product training and systems training will be provided.
- We are one of Australia's biggest fashion companies in mens apparel and we are looking for a Store…
- We are part of a highly diverse group of over 80,000 individuals in 150 countries, united as one enthusiastic community of dedicated, fun and passionate people.
- We want you to be a part of the Smiggle community, so we give you the chance to attend and participate in our annual conference.
- We want someone unique who is:
- A current Store Manager or experienced Second in Charge, you have experience leading a team and understand the demands of what running a retail store represents…
colette by colette hayman
- With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail, thrive off the exciting challenges that retail…
Store Manager Responsibilities: Rostering Ordering Stock and Stocktakes Shift running Food Safety Supervisor Recruitment Cash control Staff management Close…
- Managing and developing the Bedding department, obtaining a clear understanding of overall business objectives, activities, risks and priorities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.