jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- As a Support Worker you will be working with a variety of individuals to enable them to participate in meaningful activities in the community, support daily…
- Full drivers licence and reliable transport.
- We are New Zealand's largest ACC contracted supplier of home and community support services and a provider of ACC…
- A full New Zealand driver's licence and the ability to drive a manual vehicle, including mobility vansThe right to work in New Zealand is essentialFlexibility…
- However training will be provided to ensure you are confident in providing the cares to our client.
- Eligible to work in NZ, either a resident or on a work visa.
- Full training will be provided.
- A valid smart phone (Don’t have one?
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted*…
- Full training will also be provided.
- A valid smartphone (Don’t have one?
- Due to the volume of applications we receive, only successful applicants will be…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.