jobs in North Shore City, Auckland
- Applicants for this position should have a NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Laundered uniforms provided at the start of every shift.
- Centrally located in the heart of Auckland City, the 5-star SKYCITY Grand Hotel is an urban oasis of…
The Better Bar Company
Auckland City, Auckland
- Fluent in English and able to work in a loud music environment.
- We require awesome people to work front of house.
- You will need to meet the following –.
- This will be a hands-on role where you will demonstrate your analytical and strategic ability using our current software applications as well as our reporting…
- All training will be provided, good rates, casual may lead to permanent role.
- You require a clean drivers licence.
- There is one person required for:
- Speak with others using clear and professional language;
- Posting Date Nov 07, 2019.
- Job Category Finance and Accounting.
- Start Your Journey With Us.
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- We’re looking for the best.
North Shore City, Auckland
- Applications close Wednesday 25th December 2019.
- As part of our Kitchen team you’ll help create a homely place for our residents.
- Join the team at our small but fast growing Immigration Consultancy, based in Auckland city.
- Studying a BCom/Marketing OR be a fresh grad from a BCom/Marketing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.