jobs in North Shore, 0627
You refined by:
- There is also the requirement to work some weekends and nights as needed and agreed.
- The airport environment is far from ordinary or everyday: you’ll be part of…
- Our front of house all-rounder position involves customer service and preparing food such as making sandwiches for customers.
- We are open 7am-3pm.
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Someone with a restricted or full licence with a reliable car.
- We are looking for Ambassadors with a cooking background to…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- We are all proudly contributing to making journeys better.
- The chances are you’ve already met us, driven into or flown out of our airport, or at least know…
Museum of Transport and Technology
Western Springs, Auckland
- On a rostered basis, coordinate the day-to-day delivery of innovative, interactive, and engaging curriculum-based education programmes to various schools, early…
- Full drivers licence is required.
- Student required on an ad hoc/casual basis to assist a small importer/distribution company with warehouse duties.
- Hours are flexible and can range from 15 to 20 hours or longer, depending on the success of the project.
- If this interests you and you can help us out over the…
- We employ more than 5400 academic and professional staff to support over 41,000 students, making us one of NZ’s largest employers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.