jobs in North Shore, 0627
Unsworth Heights, Auckland
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
- We will provide a friendly, relaxed and flexible working environment with good rates of pay.
- AUCKLAND EVENT CLEANER POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
- Work can start now with training provided.
- We can be flexible with days and hours of work - weekends and evenings when required.
- Payrate starts at $18 per hour.
- Located in the heart of New Lynn, Metlifecare's Crestwood is a spacious retirement village that's full of possibilities.
- Our dedicated team have years of experience and guarantee all of our work so you can rest assured it’s done right and completed on time.
- Your licence is required, we can provide a car.
- In- house baby-sitter/ after school carer for three fantastic girls aged 11, 9 and 6.
- Looking for a female helper who can help me with house chores once a week mostly on Sundays!
- This will be about 2 hours a week, preferably Sunday evenings but…
- You will need to enjoy hard work in the garden.
- Leaf blowing, bark laying, weed spraying (not too potent), weeding, light branch trimming.
- To be the right fit for this role, you should:
- Looking for some help with general household tasks!
- General gardening, ie weeding, hedge clipping, tidying.
- Looking for person experienced in cleaning, tidying, likes organising around the house.
- We have big friendly quiet dog and cat.
- We are near Mellons Bay Beach.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.