jobs in North Shore, 0627
- We are flexible with days but would normally be an 11am start and on a Friday we need someone 9am and 10am.
- Coffee making experience an advantage.
- Work visas are required for overseas students.
- All items need for the role will be provided: company tshirt, and a tablet for reporting purposes.
- This role could suit someone in the first year who would like regular work for their period of study as days can be flexible to suit around other work and…
- We're a sharp, fast-paced casual bar in the heart of Auckland Central Viaduct, we take Hospitality seriously and we're looking for an awesome Bar Staff to join…
- Have an expert understanding of all social media platforms.
- Have an expert understanding of Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign.
- Your tasks and duties will include:
- Freemans Bay family with 5 yr-old and 20 mth-old boys seeking a professional, organized, flexible and detail orientated part-time family assistant / housekeeper…
- You will be making lunch in the morning, driving him to school, and essentially just hanging out with him.
- We are looking for someone to care for our children on Tuesday and Friday afternoons, collecting one from kindergarten at 2:30 and the other from school at 3pm,…
- Looking for someone to assist with my 14 year old daughter for 2 hours per day, 4 days a week.
- The role will be a mixture of tutoring and activities, with a key…
- Access to a car and Full licence.
- We are looking for someone who enjoys spending time with children and is happy to help prepare meals to look after our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.