jobs in North Shore, 0627
- Fuel allowance and Phone will be provided by company.
- Basic understanding of Contracts, Terms and conditions and the ability to negotiate Standard and…
- As apart of a long standing strong team, you will be required to coach a variety of sports to youth that vary from 12 - 15 years old.
- To be successful you must:
- I live with my husband and my daughters Emma (9years old) and Nina (3years old).
- Hi there, My name is Mariana.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- We believe our workforce should represent the communities that we serve so we welcome applications from people with lived experience of disability and diverse…
- Purpose: To provide a high standard of customer service and support across a range of duties.
- Specific duties & requirements : To perform duties set out below,…
- 2 afternoons a week from 3pm - 6pm (we are flexible on days).
- We are looking for an after school Nanny for our 2 children (aged 10 and 12).
- These hours can be flexible around your studies.
- We are looking for someone who is capable of making professional and high quality fitness videos for our social…
- Sales Consultant - Permanent Full-time - North Shore, Auckland.
- What the job looks like.
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients,…
- Have good spoken and written English language skills, be reliable and punctual.
- Using our in-house point of sale and customer order systems.
- We are happy to provide training for the right person but we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and can progress towards working unassisted.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.