jobs in North Shore, 0627
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Hold a valid NZ work visa or NZ residency and can satisfactorily obtain a NZ Police clearance.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid…
- The hours are flexible and can be negotiated with the employer.
- This employer is looking for an ongoing tutor to help her work on her written and spoken English…
- We prefer experienced hospo staff where needed but not necessary, training will be given, we will look at all applications.
- Flexibility on days and hours.
- This employer is looking for hard working and reliable students to work at a busy distribution centre in Wiri/Manukau!
- This is light work involving:
- The St Heliers Centre Holiday Programme is looking for Programme Supervisors or Programme Assistants for casual positions over the Summer Holidays.
- We are looking for keen hospitality students to join us.
- The exact times and days will be discussed with us and flexible.
- Fun and inclusive workplace culture.
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- A clear and concise phone manner - you need to be easily understood over the phone.
- This employer is looking for a number of graduates to work as Assistant…
- We are looking for individuals who can commit at least five hours a week, however we are flexible and can offer more than this for the right candidate.
- We have opportunities for you to join one of our teams Albany, North Auckland area for a seasonal work during the summer months.
- Your typical day will involve:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.