jobs in North Shore, 0627
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Language skills would be an added bonus.
- There is minimum 15 hours of work available each week, with hours increasing to up to 40 hours over the December…
- Making Coffee for clients and staff.
- Must have full drivers licence.
- We are an animation and post-production company looking for a bright, energetic and…
- Excellent written and spoken English with the ability to communicate in a clear, considerate fashion;
- A Hygiene & Food Handling Certificate will be advantageous…
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Using the equipment provided effectively - safety first!
- NZ resident or appropriate visa.
- You will need a full drivers licence for driving the company car, and…
- We produce and deliver STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths) learning as we connect students, teachers and schools across China, New Zealand,…
- One way we work to inspire others is via our charity, The Young Hearts Project, which supports youth to reach their potential through community programmes.
- We have childcare centres across the West of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- We are looking for casual workers that are:
- This will involve scanning name codes, hand in data, helping set up students for their photo and operating a camera to take portraits.
- Feel free to apply if this job sounds right for you!
- We are looking for someone to fill our full time and part time bartender position.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.