jobs in North Shore, 0627
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- The hours are flexible and can be negotiated with the employer.
- This employer is looking for an ongoing tutor to help her work on her written and spoken English…
- This employer is seeking 1 student to help onsite with glass pool fence installations.
- It will be your job to assist with lifting and installations.
- This position is available for both graduates and students with limited experience as I will be able to give some guidance.
- Early stages of building an app.
- Using the equipment provided effectively - safety first!
- NZ resident or appropriate visa.
- You will need a full drivers licence for driving the company car, and…
- A clear and concise phone manner - you need to be easily understood over the phone.
- This employer is looking for a number of graduates to work as Assistant…
- Copy files over from C Drive (old laptop).
- Set up Office 365 email on old laptop (so have back up) - its set up on existing laptop.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Be the front face of reception and all things related and encourage an environment people want to visit.
- Now is the time for you to join our growing company.
- This is a full time summer position till the end of our blueberry season (expected to be around the end of February, but could be a week more or less depending…
- We are looking for someone to fill the role of "Back of House and Kitchen Assistant" at our Cafe and Function venue.
- You must be able to work for a minimum of 15 hours over the weekend.
- This employer requires a hardworking, outgoing student to fill a role as front of house in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.