jobs in North Shore, 0627
- Our business is looking for 3 maths tutors to teach 3 high-school students in a range of topics for NCEA and Cambridge.
- This employer needs someone to write up a software requirement documentation including a wire frame mock-up of a mobile application for a martial arts club.
- We are URGENTLY looking for data entry staff starting Tuesday, 25th February.
- The hours will be discussed further with the successful applicants.
- We want someone who strives to do the job right first time but there is also training available to the right candidates.
- Must pass a MOJ police check⠀.
- The right person for the role will:
- This employer is looking for a switched on marketing student to conduct an engagement survey for residents.
- This employer is looking for a digital marketer to join their team!
- Successful candidates will have relevant qualifications and proven skills.
- Full training will be provided but you must be a currently enrolled, enthusiastic University of Auckland student, be entitled to work in New Zealand and…
- Have a full drivers licence and own car.
- This employer urgently needs a before and after school nanny to drop and pick up their 7 year old to and from AGE…
- This busy 24 hour cafe is looking for some hardworking, efficient students with a tidy appearance to help out as front of house staff!
- Career progression: 95% of our managers globally started in the role you are looking at right now!
- $45,000 per year + $5,000 reoccuring bonus every 12 months &…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.