jobs in North Shore, 0627
- AML Analysts are at the heart of our service.
- Working on the front line, you will deal with our clients, who have the AML obligations, and their customers, the…
- Feel free to apply if this job sounds right for you!
- The ideal employee will have good knowledge of wines, cocktails, and have at least two hours of bar tending…
- Shifts available 7 days a week, 8 am - 6 pm.
- Respond promptly to requests from guests and other departments.
- Remove items from hallways and transport to service…
- Offering 255 uncomplicated, stylish and contemporary guest rooms, a popular restaurant and an award-winning roof-top terrace bar.
- A high attention to detail.
- Candidate should also assist them in preparing for any tests and assignments that have been provided by the school.
- Please note only candidates with current working rights for New Zealand will be considered for this role.
- Full time cleaner needed for a central city hotel.
- This employer is looking for a student to become a chef at their establishment.
- You must have at least 2 years of experience with European cuisines.
- This is a temporary position for about 4 to 6 weeks, you must hold a valid NZ work visa to apply for this position.
- Cleaning up a construction site.
- ICE and Te Puni Kokiri - The Ministry of Māori Development are proud to bring you The Growth Project , a programme for Māori graduates and students to have…
- We’re passionate about providing the best beer New Zealand has to offer and this could be your chance to work in a place that provides more than 80 crafted…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.