jobs in North Shore, 0627
You refined by:
New Zealand Government (undo)
- A current CV and completion of the online application questions is required.
- As part of our MSD Housing Team, you will field a range of housing queries and will…
- A full, clean, valid New Zealand driver's licence.
- Only applications made online will be accepted.
- Be part of a supportive team who are fully committed to…
- For tracking and evaluation purposes, all applications must be submitted via our MBIE careers site process.
- You may view a position description at this site, as…
- Good attention to detail - you will be dealing with information that must be right every time.
- ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for…
- As the face of the organisation, you use influence and networks to seek out current and future employment opportunities for clients.
- At least 2 to 3 years' experience in carrying out investigation and/or resolution activities, including an understanding of core investigation principles and…
- A full, clean, valid driver's licence • Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register • A social worker…
- Why Us NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Are you flexible, resilient and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done?
- At Stats NZ, you can expect to work with fantastic people in a flexible…
- Your work life balance is important to us, and we offer flexible working arrangements.
- Fixed-term for six monthsHours: Full-timeLocation: Auckland.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.