jobs in North Shore, 0627
- The kids (9 year old girl & 11 year old boy) are pretty independent and well mannered, they are used to bonding with a nanny.
- Then drop them off at school.
- Have a clean, Full, NZ driver's licence and your own vehicle.
- I am looking for a nanny that has patience and empathy, and also has the ability to ensure…
- The nanny can use my car to take kids to activities etc and to drop them at their grandparents’ house on non-school days, because of this you must have a full…
- Duties include picking up our 3 year old from kindergarten and our 5 year old from school, providing afternoon tea, cleaning lunchboxes, preparing dinner,…
- We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible to look after our two children (boy 4 year old, girl 2 year old).
- You will be making lunch in the morning, driving him to school, and essentially just hanging out with him.
Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
- Our children are a boy (7 years old) and girl (5 years old).
- This will be after school (3-5 pm) Mon-Weds , also 1 day per week during the school holidays …
- We are looking for a part time nanny who’s experienced and energetic to look after our soon to be 3 year old girl and 6 year old boy.
- Pick up 4 year old at 2.30pm from Kindergarten.
- Pick up 2 year old before 3pm from daycare.
- Wait at home for 6 year old to walk home from school (we live next…
- A valid full drivers license and own reliable car is required, car seats provided.
- Please get in touch if this sounds like the right role for you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.