jobs in North Shore, 0627
- Our current nanny has been with us for one year and has found employment in her chosen career.
- Some general housework will be needed - tidying, putting the…
- A car is not essential for all the days in the afternoons or mornings so therefore please apply as we can be flexible and we are open to your taking an Uber for…
- We’re a flexible family and would love to meet someone who can commit to a minimum of six months.
- Reliable, mature and experienced person wanted with full clean…
- Nanny required to care for three children aged 7 (boy), 5 (girl), and 5 (girl) on Tuesdays from 2pm to 6pm and Thursdays from 2pm to 6pm.
- We are looking for someone who loves crafts, riding bikes, playgrounds, and hide and seek to look after our two kids who are 3 and 5.
- Ideally this role is for someone who lives in Eastern Bays and has a drivers licence.
- Our full time nanny we've had for 3 years is off to study, so we are…
- Have a clean, Full, NZ driver's licence and your own vehicle.
- I am looking for a nanny that has patience and empathy, and also has the ability to ensure…
Saint Marys Bay, Auckland
- We often have extra hours, including in the weekends, so someone who can be flexible is sought.
- Nanny (part time – after school) for two 6-year-old boys -…
- Hours are Monday to Thursday 2.45pm to 6.00pm , though we can be flexible if this doesn't suit with class schedule or you are after more hours.
- A Chinese speaking nanny is required to look after two girls after school, 1 is 7 year old and 1 is 5 year old.
- We would preferably be looking for a female.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.