jobs in Northern, Auckland
- Join us on our journey to establish a world class retirement village practising and fostering a resident-directed model of care.
- Due to these requirements, most students on student visas will be ineligible for this role.
- No experience is required and all training is provided, however…
- We are looking for 3 individuals to help unload the containers.
- You will be unloading 1-2 containers per week on Tuesday, Thursday and / or Friday, starting at…
- You must be a New Zealand citizen, resident or hold a visa that allows you to work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Saturdays and Sundays, 16 hours max. Must have own transport and drivers licence.
- Do you have a passion for cheese?
- We are looking for a skilled accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book keeping and financial tasks.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- We are flexible, so if you are looking for more or less, please state this in your cover letter.
- This role would begin with the above responsibilities and in…
- Ensuring all products are ticketed appropriately and pricing is current.
- Merchandising and restocking shelves, making sure merchandise is visually appealing to…
- Must have a full driving licence and car.
- Our company is looking for an all around retail assistant to help with a wide range of tasks and duties.
- The St Heliers Centre Holiday Programme is looking for Programme Supervisors or Programme Assistants for casual positions over the Summer Holidays.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.