jobs in Northern, Auckland
- Talk Recruitment has childcare centres across the North Shore of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We are looking for a Cafe All-rounder.
- Have experience in customer service.
- Ideally applicants would have access to their restricted or above driver's licence.
- This employer is looking for a receptionist for our clinic at Smales Farm…
- Previous reception or office work experience.
- Handling customer inquiries face to face and over the phone.
- We are looking for a receptionist/housekeeper able of…
- Sales Consultant - Permanent Full-time - North Shore, Auckland.
- What the job looks like.
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients,…
- This is an important role for Talk as the right person will help win new clients and business.
- Are you in your last year or two in Uni, looking for work that…
- Must be flexible & a team player.
- Key roles will be supporting the Store Manager with the running of the store in all aspects.
- We are looking for responsible people with a strong work ethic to be part of our home packing/unpacking, reorganising, and downsizing team.
- This holistic nutrition business is looking for a student to help with writing website content.
- To apply, you will need to be:
- Keen to learn and very reliable.
- Our focus is on building leaders by providing our students with residential 24/7 wraparound support, whilst providing a supportive, culturally sensitive safe…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.