jobs in Northern, Auckland
- Shift times, days and hours per week are flexible to suit the candidate , but around 10 hours a week is estimated to be needed to finish the job on time.
- You enjoy delivering a super service to customers and have a solid understanding of SAP.
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer…
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
- As this is an autonomous role, we need someone who can build good working relationships, is as flexible as the role requires, and is serious about making a…
- There could be longer hours if we have higher volumes of concrete which is the case over the summer months.
- The factory team is involved in demoulding concrete…
- This is a pivitol role within the business, managing front Reception, welcoming visiting members and administration support.
- Applicants must have a basic understanding of computers and a current NZ restricted or full driver's licence (or overseas equivalent), with ability to…
- It is also perfect for students looking to gain experience in the Traffic Management industry.
- This is an awesome opportunity for those wanting a bit of extra…
- Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're very proud to have been helping Kiwi's buy and sell used vehicles for over 50 years.
OI New Zealand
- Have a flexible and mature work ethic and a desire to achieve personal and company goals.
- 2 x 12 hour day shifts, 2 x 12 hour night shifts then 4 days off which…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.