jobs in Ostend, Auckland
You refined by:
Thermo Fisher Scientific (undo)
- When you’re part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation.
- Shift allowance on afternoons and nights.
- Are you looking for a new challenge?
- We are looking for hands-on and reliable people for our manufacturing operation…
- Familiar with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power point etc.).
- When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping…
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Microsoft office.
- Over 350 employees bring a wide variety of skills and expertise to deliver world-class science…
- Gain a strong understanding of the customer's requirements and application needs on a technical level, to ensure the most suitable solution is proposed.
- Utilise supplier catalogues, on-line searches & databases, and other appropriate resources to cross reference products to meet customer quoting requirements.
- Your ability to problem solve and learn quickly and be flexible.
- You will provide outstanding service to our customers and be focused on getting it right the…
- Do you have production process experience?
- We are looking for an experienced Manufacturing Technician to join our manufacturing team at our Penrose site.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing customer demands and requirements.
- Experience with and high level of understanding of ISO9001 quality systems and principles.
- About New Zealand and Australia.
- Our growing team of 1200+ employees work together to deliver world-class science products and solutions to a wide range of key…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.