jobs in Ostend, Auckland
You refined by:
Ellerslie, Auckland (undo)
- The main duties will be coffee making, customer service and cashier.
- A sushi shop in a busy commercial offices.
- Working hours from 7:30-11:30.
- Our Hito award nominataed salon is serching for it’s new super star apprentice.
- Here’s your chance to work with a group of highly skilled and dynamic stylists,…
- Our program is a national marketing program for a well known energy drink.
- The purpose of the program is to:
- Generate trial of our products by consumers.
- Be flexible with your work hours – our busiest shifts are usually nights and weekends.
- Food preparation experience and cash handling ability would be great but…
- We are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing.
- Helping to deliver meals, making drinks.
- However, applicants must be 18 years and over to be considered.
- Do you want to make a difference in your community and…
- To be the right fit for this job you should:
- Your main job will be cutting vegetables, preparing chicken meat, seasoning and sauce making, cleaning dishes and…
- Hours are flexible and can range from 15 to 20 hours or longer, depending on the success of the project.
- If this interests you and you can help us out over the…
- We don't just rent cars.
- We're changing the way people move.
- Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the…
- You’ll have some Financial understanding – basic P&L, managing budgets.
- George Weston Foods (GWF) is one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest food…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.