jobs in Ostend, Auckland
You refined by:
Penrose, 1060 (undo)
- The right attitude is everything… Experience is not always necessary, if you have a genuine passion for food and shopping, customer first mentality, love…
- Ideally applicants would have their restricted or above driver's licence and access to their own reliable vehicle.
- The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Servicing over 7500 online delivery orders from 10 of our Auckland stores, our eStore will be both New Zealand’s first dedicated eStore and our biggest store…
- Proven experience in high-volume reception and/or administration roles.
- Must hold a full and current drivers licence.
- Maintain a safe and tidy worksite.
- A positive, customer orientated, flexible, and sound work ethic will ensure you fit well.
- Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're…
- You will bring previous experience in a stockroom or warehouse environment, a full drivers licence and ideally already hold a forklift licence.
- Watercare Services Limited is a market leader utility in the water and wastewater industry.
- We provide water and wastewater services to around 1.4 million…
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
- The right candidate will be remunerated properly.
- We need a reliable warehouse person with following attributes.
- Should have a clean drivers license.
- Please note, all applicants must have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand.
- In fact, since we started in 2003, we've helped over 500,000 Kiwis love…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.