jobs in Otahuhu, 1640
- This role is classified as a Children's Worker role under the Vulnerable Children Act 2014.
- Use your swimming prowess to support your community and promote…
- A proactive nature along with your great attention to details and understanding of Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, etc) will strengthen your…
- In this role, you will get the opportunity to assist with our exciting events; these may take place outside of your regular evening hours, such as during…
- A current, full clean NZ driver’s licence is required.
- You’ll work in the community, often flying solo, tackling tasks with the support of a large team.
- Join New Zealand's leading arts and live entertainment organisation.
- Bring your strong coordination and event management skills.
- He kōrero mōu: About you.
- Exciting opportunity in performing arts and live entertainment industry.
- Gain invaluable experience for your career in a high-profile environment.
- You will be supporting all waste management and minimisation contracts by ensuring all records and information are current and actioned within agreed timeframes…
- Willing to work on weekends & late nights.
- AIM Services operate a modern fleet of vehicles, plant and machinery and you will be provided with on-going training…
- You will be working with a team of amazing and talented early childhood educators who are passionate about children, their community and who love making a…
- You’ll develop a comprehensive understanding of the assets in your portfolio and work to ensure the assets meet the needs of the local community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.