jobs in Otahuhu, Auckland
- This busy 24 hour cafe is looking for some hardworking, efficient students with a tidy appearance to help out as front of house staff!
- Career progression: 95% of our managers globally started in the role you are looking at right now!
- $45,000 per year + $5,000 reoccuring bonus every 12 months &…
- Full time ongoing employment for the right candidates.
- PPE can be supplied to the right candidates.
- Calling on all Construction Students and Graduates.
- Although hours a week is currently listed at 20, there may be opportunity for more work in future for the right candidate!
- One of our key tasks is reporting.
- We are a small cleaning company working after hours only and now we have lots of work so need students to help us out .
- Who are we and our vision?
- We are a high-growth business in the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance industry.
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
- With a busy concert season approaching, this employer is looking for a number of students to fill some vacancies in Auckland.
- As back up to the Practice Manager, the successful applicant will have great reception skills dealing with patients, answering the phone, taking payments and…
- Have a Full current drivers licence.
- Hold a Site Safe Passport (not essential as training provided as necessary).
- You will need to demonstrate:
- Able to work nights, weekends and public holidays as needed.
- Hold a current CoA - or have the ability to get one.
- A competitive rate of pay.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.