jobs in Otahuhu, Auckland
- We are a small cleaning company working after hours only and now we have lots of work so need students to help us out .
- Work type: Permanent - Full-time.
- Categories: General Hands, Labouring, Employee Referral Program.
- Do you have concrete experience?
- Ability to work a flexible rotating roster including nights/weekends.
- You are passionate and proud, with tons of positive energy with a community focus and keen…
- On-the-job training and support will be provided.
- This is a crucial role on any project - we value confidentiality and ensuring that the correct information is…
- At Green Cross Health we are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing.
- Career progression: 95% of our managers globally started in the role you are looking at right now!
- $45,000 per year + $5,000 reoccuring bonus every 12 months &…
Auckland City, Auckland
- Work in a flexible, innovative environment that thrives on collaboration.
- Our Customer Care Consultants are the first point of contact for members and adviser…
- Working hours can be flexible and the only thing we ask in return is results.
- For the right candidate this role could lead to a full time position.
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Logan Campbell Retirement Village has a strong…
- On the job training provided.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.