jobs in Otahuhu, Auckland
- There will be alternating shifts with about 15 hours total over a fortnight although there will be opportunities to cover.
- Keeping the store neat and tidy.
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a valid student/work visa).
- We are a New Zealand owned Life Sciences company that supplies raw…
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move with pace, all while making sure our salespeople, business owner…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- The workplace location is flexible as 90% of the work is done online.
- Experience with social media marketing is an advantage, but it's all about the right…
- 3-month contract, 32 hours per week – flexible days.
- The botanic garden alone gets over one million visitors per year!
- Watering, growing and maintaining plants.
Ghella Abergeldie JV
Auckland City, Auckland
- If you are looking to make a positive impact, be part of a legacy project that has wide reaching benefits for Auckland and the community then we want to hear…
- We look after all of our major international markets from our East Tamaki headquarters, so take calls from all over Australia, America, Canada, the UK and - of…
- In the heart of Federal Street, to further tantalise and shape a world-class dining experience right here in Auckland, SkyCity has added to our award-winning…
- Be an absolute knowledge guru on all Fisher & Paykel products, current and past.
- Fisher & Paykel is one of New Zealand's best-known brands, a proud Kiwi success…
- Working closely with your team of HR Business Partners, HR Advisors and Change and ER specialists, you will provide sound advice and guidance to People Leaders…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.