jobs in Pakuranga Heights 2010
- A current first aid certificate and an ACE or equivalent qualification would be advantageous.
- Located in the very heart of Remuera, Metlifecare 7 Saint Vincent…
- We require a part-time Keyboard Tutor to work with us at our school, inspiring young students.
- In order to be successful you must display a love and a passion…
- Independent living and social skills, e.g. handling money, learning the bus route and making friends.
- Community access, e.g. shopping, joining clubs and teams,…
- Hold a current Pharmacy annual practicing certificate (essential).
- Day to day operations of the Pharmacy store with a team working across flexible shift…
- You will hold (or be willing to obtain) a full current Class 1 driver's licence.
- Ideally, you will be able to work every weekend, but for the right person we…
- We've had casual students turn into permanent employees before, so this could be the start of your professional HR career.
- This sounds awesome; sign me up!
- A flexible, 'can-do' attitude.
- Ryman Healthcare's William Sanders Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- In this role you will:
- For any queries, please call Suzanne on (09) 634 9716 quoting the reference number.
- The maintenance of a full, class 1 driver's licence.
- Posted on 18 Feb 2020.
- I am looking for a fun, energetic, caring student to work as a nanny/babysitter for 4 lovely children (ages 11, 10, 7 and 4) on a casual basis.
- Other accessible formats can also be provided.
- A collaborative and inclusive culture with flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.