jobs in Pakuranga Heights, 2010
- You must be flexible; willing to work late nights and weekends whilst having a bit of fun on the shop floor!
- I'm looking at you!
- Have a CAN-DO attitude!
- Due to the long-term commitment required and as this an unskilled position this employer is not in a position to sponsor work visa's, For this reason, anyone on…
- This is likely to increase over the coming year as the business grows so ideally looking for someone who would like to commit long term!
- Days and times are flexible and hours are also flexible to what you can commit to.
- We have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our…
- This is five hours a week, and could be weekends or weekdays depending on a flexible and changing schedule.
- Experience preferred but not required, we just need…
- We are an established family business, specialising in outdoor fabric awnings, shade sails and blinds.
- We import quality parts from Europe and assemble in our…
- We are looking for energetic, vibrant and positive sales people to be a part of our team.
- Do you consider yourself a confident sales enthusiast?
- Clean criminal record & full, clean NZ driver’s licence.
- To see them through a busy period the Penrose branch is needing three casual Warehouse Assistants.
- Installing roof racks (training provided).
- All training will be provided.
- We sell a large range of New Zealand made kayaks and kayaking accessories.
- We are a bathroom retailer based in Panmure looking for two warehouse labourers.
- Hours are 9:00 am till 5:00 pm. This is a fixed term role until the end of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.