jobs in Panmure, Auckland
You refined by:
Auckland Kindergarten Association
Auckland City, Auckland
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this.
- You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this…
- You will be making sure the products are priced and that promotions are clearly ticketed, the right signage, as well as the store is clean and tidy.
- This is a fulltime position, working 7.5 hours per day between the current business hours of 7:00am and 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
- A cover letter is not required.
- We are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing.
- What we are looking for :
- Your primary function will be to provide administrative support to the HR team, you'll thrive in this team environment where you will be a key contributor on…
- We encourage all our employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance through flexible work practices and family friendly policies.
- We're looking for people who're passionate about making a real difference for defendants and their whanau and comfortable working in an often dynamic and fast…
- Ryman Healthcare's Murray Halberg Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a friendly and experience Cafe Assistant looking for a new…
- Literacy and Numeracy - Supporting the enhancement of student numeracy and literacy outcomes where English is an additional language.
- Our Reception team are at the forefront of our medical centre and are the first point of contact for all our patients.
- Based in Ti Rakau, Botany Downs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.