jobs in Panmure, Auckland
- Full current driver's licence (Clean).
- Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ Work Visa.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety practices.
- Exciting new position up for grabs!
- We are now offering vacancies for a full time retail assistant/Cashier.
- What we expect from you:
- What you expect from us:
- This challenging and rewarding role offers the right person a chance to make a significant contribution to the ongoing success of a dynamic and progressive team…
- The Administrator is a key point of contact for academic and professional staff and visitors to the departments and the ability to work respectfully and…
- A full New Zealand driver's licence.
- In our residential service, we provide services for adults with intellectual and or physical disabilities within our homes…
The New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Auckland City, Auckland
- We are here to help our members and you have the opportunity to join a brand that has been around for over 110 years.
- Here, you will make a difference!
FRENZ International 1995 Ltd
- If you are a traveller, you will require a working holiday visa and a good level of spoken English.
- For overseas applicants - you must hold a valid full drivers…
- A current CV and completion of the online application questions is required.
- As part of our MSD Housing Team, you will field a range of housing queries and will…
- Sales Consultant - Permanent Full-time - North Shore, Auckland.
- What the job looks like.
- You’ll spend your day interacting with a wide variety of clients,…
- ResponsibilitiesInspire, and motivate your team to drive sales that deliver exceptional customer serviceEnsuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.