jobs in Panmure, Auckland
- For tracking purposes, all applications must be submitted via our online process.
- You can view a detailed position description at the site, as well as complete…
- A current CV and completion of the online application questions is required.
- As part of our MSD Housing Team, you will field a range of housing queries and will…
- You will use your communication skills to influence offenders, assisting them to make the right choices, take the right actions at the right times and…
- Enquires welcome to email@example.com quoting reference number 1447834.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the Privacy Act 1993.
- It is an exciting time and we continue to seek out talented individuals who are committed to an inclusive, vibrant workplace.
- A Full New Zealand driver licence.
- Job description: To review the full job description, please click here.
- A basic understanding of risk-based regulatory or compliance functions such as business…
- An awareness of, and interest in, current affairs and issues that affect New Zealand on a domestic and international level.
- A professional, can-do approach.
- Full-time Dispatchers work a structured roster cycle of four shifts on (two days, two nights), four shifts off.
- Four shifts on, four shifts off.
- You will use your communication skills to influence and assist them to make the right choices, take the right actions and adjust to their new surroundings.
- About the role The Employment Support Representative (ESR) role is a phone-based position that works to match Job Seekers from our Work and Income database to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.