jobs in Panmure, Auckland
- Eligibility to work in NZ (Citizen, Working holiday visa, working visa and student visa ALL WELCOME.
- Full training and ongoing support provided.
- We are on the hunt for an administrative ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move with pace, all while making sure our salespeople, business owner…
- We are looking for a part-time retail assistant with Wholefoods and nutrition knowledge for a store in Central Auckland.
- Knock on doors, learn how to become more confident!
- You will be selling property services such as house washing and lawn mowing to homeowners in affluent…
- We can be flexible for the right candidate, and can offer you extra hours if you like (such as before school or a full day on Friday if we travel for work).
- We are looking for a reliable person to help with after school activities for our daughters aged 14 and 10!
- Days needed - Monday’s and Tuesday’s.
- We can be flexible to fit into timetables in terms of days but would need someone who could be available 3 or 4 afternoons 3-6.30pm and or mornings 7-9.
- If you are not able to work this many hours, the job can be shared between people according their their availability, so times can be flexible.
- Nanny needs full, clean driver's licence and own reliable vehicle.
- Nanny needed for B12, G10 and G7.
- Drive the children to activities.
- It is preferable you have your own car but if necessary there can be a car provided.
- This position is for 3/4 fixed days per week (days are flexible so let us…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.