jobs in Panmure, Auckland
You refined by:
Penrose, Auckland (undo)
- Proven experience in high-volume reception and/or administration roles.
- Must hold a full and current drivers licence.
- Maintain a safe and tidy worksite.
- Clean criminal record & full, clean NZ driver’s licence.
- To see them through a busy period the Penrose branch is needing three casual Warehouse Assistants.
- Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're very proud to have been helping Kiwi's buy and sell used vehicles for over 50 years.
- You will need to bring your own steel capped boots , but all other safety gear will be provided.
- Initially you will be needed for a couple of weeks, but there…
- Experience in the Finance and/or Insurance industry will be an advantage however extensive training on our systems, products and services will be provided to…
- The Insight Analyst is a pivotal member of the Smith&Smith® Business Insight & Pricing team, which is responsible for driving optimal business decision making…
- A current and clean driver's licence is essential.
- Please note, all applicants must have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand.
- An excellent company culture, uncapped earning potential, ongoing training and a company car are just a few of the benefits that are on offer for the right…
- Remember the last time you opened a bottle of champagne, a cold beer after a hard day’s work or a bottle of sparkling water to quench the thirst, well it was…
- Full Class 1 driver licence (both manual and automatic) & Class 2 desirable.
- Our Hirepool Vehicle Rentals team provide expert advice to business, commercial and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.