jobs in Papakura, 2113
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- “We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping Kiwis to live better every day – that means making a difference for our customers, our business and…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- A current driver's licence.
- Interest and aptitude for doing mechanical work - training will be provided.
- With over 1,600 employees and more than 180 branches…
- Joining our Customer Care Team, you will be the first point of contact for customers and get to deal with a wide range of queries regarding Countdown’s products…
- Are you ready to join our team at our Peter Alexander store, Sylvia Park as a Full Time Sales Assistant?
- *The hours required for this role are Monday 10 - 7,…
The Skills Organisation
South Auckland, Auckland
- Excellent scope for professional development!
- Our people make a difference at Skills International.
- Here you'll find smart, supportive, innovative individuals…
- Preferably looking for someone to work full time, but this can be a fixed term position from about a month for the right person.
- Foodies is a team of 22,000 New Zealanders and we serve over 1.3 million customers every week in the most awesome little country in the world!
Department of Internal Affairs NZ
Manukau City, Auckland
- Whether we’re helping to register births, deaths or marriages, or assisting in passport applications, community grants or civil union and name change…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.