jobs in Papanui, 8052
You refined by:
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Ready for your next step?*.
- This could be your chance to make a life-changing career move.
- Minimum height of 160 cm.
- Ensuring the kitchen is kept clean and tidy in accordance to current Health & Hytiene regulations.
- As a keymember of the kitchen team, you will be responsible…
- Over 250 employees in New Zealand bring a wide variety of skills and expertise to deliver world-class products and solutions.
- What’s in it for you?
- You will work independently and as part of a large team servicing our guest rooms.
- Responsible for hotels main product – the hotel room, having high standards…
- Our team are constantly receiving huge volumes of goods, then processing and despatching them across the country.
- Full process of stock movement;
Advanced Personnel Ltd
- A strong work ethic-Knowledge on timber products-Good communication skills, especially withcustomers-Class 1 licence with Osh Forklift licence-Be physically…
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers by joining our fantastic Electrical team!
- In this role you will:
- To complete this qualification you will be required to complete or hold a current Comprehensive First Aid Certificate covering Unit Standards 6400, 6401, and…
- Operating machinery and vehicles, you must hold at least a Restricted NZ Driver’s Licence.
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand's leading retailers…
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- The ideal candidate will also have current medication competency, vital sign…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.