jobs in Papanui, 8052
Christchurch City, Canterbury
- The role has flexible hours, is well paid, has paid training, is flexible around your studies and is a job that will give you that “warm fuzzy” feeling.
- I'm looking for someone responsible that interacts well with primary school aged children to help mind my 2 boys before school Monday - Friday.
- A one hour orientation session is provided to new workshop volunteers, and it is compulsory for all volunteers to be police vetted every two years.
- J Moore Construction is a successful residential building company in Christchurch and we are regularly needing Casual Building Labourers to work on job sites…
- Do you love Social Media and want to get paid to create content?
- We are looking for a passionate Social Media Manager to help plan, craft and create social…
- And you should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work VISA.
- A Duty Managers licence is REQUIRED!
- You should come and work for our Lincoln liquor store.
- A good reference from previous painting work is required.
- Exterior painting for someone who loves detail.
- This weatherboard house will be painted on the outside…
- We need an extra pair of hands for our 15, 13 and 10 year old children and require someone on a Monday and Tuesday afternoon for 3 hours - roughly 2pm-5pm.
- Are you passionate about life?
- Do you enjoy working with enthusiastic humans - big and small?
- Do you like helping people?
- Reliable with a positive attitude.
- We are a registered charity NZ Gifts of Love and Strength, we supply care packages to victims of a new severe traumatic event and red cross refugees.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.