jobs in Papanui, Canterbury
- We feel a strong sense of connection to our city, as we play a vital role in making it the place to be, now and in the future.
- Salary: $21.15 - $26.17 per hour.
- Secondments may be considered for current Council staff.
- The primary purpose of this position is to act as a point of contact and manage customer and contractor…
- The Business Support team operates as a shared service resource providing a wide range of administrative support to our large Citizens & Community group - from…
- When you join us, you're getting involved first hand, and contributing to crafting the Christchurch community.
- Want to be involved in shaping your City?
- Our Head of Parks is looking for a 'right hand' individual who can provide high quality support to him and the wider team, and balance competing priorities with…
- Acting as the right hand for the Team Leader, you'll be proactive when it comes to finding cover for the team and keeping the programme operational.
- Our officers play a vital role in the community and this could be your next step into a career where you are able to combine your technical knowledge and your…
- You have the chance to work right at grass roots level where you get to apply strategic thinking and bring operational plans to life when it matters most.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with a diverse range of customers and members of our regulated community will come naturally to you.
- It is important that you have good computer skills and the ability to learn and master new applications quickly.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.