jobs in Papanui, Canterbury
- Hiring for mainly part-time casual hours but full-time hours can also be offered to the right candidates.
- Looking for experienced front of house staff that can…
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
- In this admin based advisory role, you'll work with event organisers facilitating their applications for event permits, consents and approvals such as traffic…
- This employer is looking for a PART-TIME waiter / bartender to join our fun and passionate team at their restaurant!
- Taking food and beverage orders.
- This position is to assist in undertaking a survey during one week of March 2020 to help UC gain that understanding.
- Remuneration is $25 per hour.
- An understanding of Accounts Payable & Reconciliation.
- Discover why Harvey Norman is one of New Zealand’s leading retailers by joining our fantastic…
- Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this role, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia.
Te Runanga Group
- A high achiever in their current role and want to make the next step in their career a positive one.
- Our Dairy team consists of eight dairy farms and five dairy…
- Have a tidy vehicle and a restricted or full drivers licence.
- Our Sales Consultants have a wonderful lifestyle role that combines a great pay with the…
- On the job training provided.
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged care facilities across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.