jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
- Translate tech to help customers pick the right products.
- Can you talk tech in a non-techie way?
- Brilliant. You should chat to us because we're looking for a…
- Run a class of 5-12 kids - Teach and coach a sport syllabus provided by Franchise owner.
- We are a sport programme that teaches children sports skills and…
- At Green Cross Health we are united by our values, which are caring for the community, looking after each other, working together and doing the right thing.
- Front desk and reception tasks.
- We encourage all our employees to maintain a healthy work/life balance through flexible work practices and family friendly…
- And given our strong emphasis on health and safety, you will be able to show us you have a solid understanding of getting everyone home safe, every day.
- We need a Crew Member/Cook to join our highly motivated vibrant multicultural team.
- Our new licensed and smart-casual dining restaurant is serving the best…
- Driving experience with Class 2 licence and desire to progress in the future.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build…
- We are flexible with days but would normally be an 11am start and on a Friday we need someone 9am and 10am.
- Coffee making experience an advantage.
- We will provide you with the training and a great environment to work in - you need to bring the right attitude.
- Personal skills and attributes required:
- We look after all of our major international markets from our East Tamaki headquarters, so take calls from all over Australia, America, Canada, the UK and - of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.