jobs in Paremoremo, Auckland
- Metlifecare is a leading New Zealand owner and operator of retirement villages, providing rewarding lifestyles and care to more than 5,000 New Zealanders.
- Shifts are relatively flexible, but should be discussed with the employer.
- Part-time casual role, primarily participating in the processing of scrap plastic for…
- We are currently looking for passionate, enthusiastic, and customer centric Catering Associates and Kitchen Assistants to join our brilliant team at our…
- Successful applicants will be classed as a 'self-employed/independent' contractor therefore those on student visa's will be ineligible to apply.
- There is public transport available to get to our location if you don't have your own car/licence.
- We are looking for 10 staff to join our growing team of…
- This involves taking information (sketches) provided and using adobe software to produce a clear, informative plans.
- Full training will be provided, though personal experience in any of the aforementioned activities would be an advantage.
- Tasks and duties will include:
- The hours can be flexible, with more or less hours available for the right person!
- Have your own car, scooter or motorbike, and drivers licence.
- We are Auckland's leading social and recreational community organisation for youth and adults with disabilities.
- This could be the role for you!
- Training is provided, and no previous experience is needed to work as a Room Attendant with us, just a great attitude and a warm personality.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.